The science behind Phonak technology
As a trusted innovation leader Phonak puts evidence-based science and research at the core of every new product and feature. This page provides a closer look at the science behind the technology that brings together many important features specifically designed to improve user satisfaction levels.
This page will be updated on a continuous basis, providing current scientific evidence about Phonak features and products.
Please tell us what you think about this page. Your input is very much appreciated.
- Roger - Adaptive digital wireless transmission
- Tinnitus - Balance Noise Generator
- Speech in Wind - Binaural processing
- auto StereoZoom / StereoZoom - Directionality & binaural processing
- auto ZoomControl / ZoomControl - Directionality & binaural processing
- DuoPhone - Binaural processing
- UltraZoom - Directionality
- SoundRecover - Frequency lowering
- Dynamic FM - FM technology
- AOV - Earmold technology
- Power SlimTube - Earmold technology
- FlexControl - Automatic processing
- Phonak Target™ - Fitting Software
The Phonak Compendium contains a detailed description and evidence supporting about Phonak’s innovative features.
The Phonak Insight cover a series of articles which offer a scientific background to the various features and technologies.
Phonak Field Study News
Phonak applies formal clinical procedures to safeguard the quality of new products. The Field Study News provide summarized information on recent field study results.
For more than 15 years now, Phonak Focus has been a respected source of valuable information for hearingcare professionals.
Phonak Fast Facts
A quick overview on a specific feature or function, explained in no more than 250 words.