MicroMLxS - universal FM receiver
Bringing Dynamic FM to every user
MicroMLxS is a universal miniaturized multi-frequency FM receiver. It is compatible with virtually all hearing instrument brands and types.
Incorporating Phonak’s anisotropic magnetic antenna, the MicroMLxS remains the world’s smallest multi-frequency receiver. MicroMLxS also includes:
- Smart Noise Blocker - This exclusive Phonak innovation improves FM sound quality where it needs to be improved: at the receiver side. It also reduces the FM receiver’s output when no useful signal is present.
- Soft squelch & sleep mode – When the FM transmitter in use is switched off, MicroMLxS does not hiss because it is also switched off, by a soft squelch. If the transmitter remains turned off for more than 40 seconds, MicroMLxS goes into sleep mode.
- Digital synthesizer, multi-frequency FM receiver
- Compatible with all BTEs and cochlear implants
- Compatible with all Phonak FM transmitters
- Automatic or Direct Frequency Synchronization
- Save to and read information from receiver
- Revolutionary antenna design for optimal reception from all angles
- No pin orientation required
- Sleep mode saves hearing instrument batteries
Note: Phonak FM systems are not compatible with FM products from other manufacturers.