MyLink+ - universal Dynamic FM receiver
Bringing Dynamic FM to users of hearing instruments with a T-coil
MyLink+ is a universal, multi-frequency Dynamic FM receiver that is perfectly suited to new FM users. It can be used with any hearing instrument that features a T-coil (including custom products).
With MyLink+, more hearing impaired people than ever before can enjoy improved hearing in noise - at family gatherings, in restaurants and bars, at work, in the car, and when enjoying multimedia content.
MyLink+’s features include:
- Dynamic Speech Extractor – this algorithm is a key component of Dynamic FM technology. It improves signal-to-noise ratios by up to 15 dB and speech scores in noise by dozens of percentage points.
- Smart Noise Blocker - This exclusive Phonak innovation improves FM sound quality where it needs to be improved: at the receiver side. It also reduces the FM receiver’s output when no useful signal is present.
- Soft squelch & sleep mode - When the FM transmitter being used is switched off, MyLink+ does not hiss because it is also switched off by a so-called soft squelch. If the transmitter remains turned off for more than 40 seconds, MyLink+ goes into Sleep mode.
- Audio output – the Monacor headphones from Phonak can be connected to MyLink+ using the receiver’s audio output. This can help acousticians demonstrate the benefits of FM to patients’ partners or family members. It also allows MyLink+ users to take a break from wearing their hearing instruments.
- State-of-the art, digital synthesizer, multi-frequency Dynamic FM receiver
- Compatible with all hearing instruments with a T-coil
- Compatible with all Phonak transmitters
- Automatic or Direct Frequency Synchronization
- Save to, and read information from, the receiver
- Headphone output
I am an 90 year old man who has worn hearing aids for a long time.
I always struggled to understand what people were talking about or saying to me. I was missing conversations and was unable to join in, whether at a restaurant, family get-together, or on the golf course.
Recently however the Veterans Administration Hospital in Denver, Colorado, fitted me with a Phonak MyLink/ZoomLink system, and my life has been transformed. A new, wonderful dimension has been added; I am no longer out of it. I can participate.