Software that fits your pediatric fitting
Junior Mode was the first dedicated pediatric fitting mode. Junior Mode empowers you to get the best out of every Phonak hearing solution for every child. more
Phonak Target™ Junior Mode
- Verification Mode. Designed to make verification easy and efficient.
- Enhanced Junior defaults for teenagers. A manual telephone program has been added. In addition the directional microphone is activated in SoundFlow automatic.
- Junior Quick Overview. At the touch of a button an “at-a-glance” view of the key aspects of the child’s fitting is shown.
- Audiogram view. It is now possible to change the audiogram to either SPL or HL, making it ideal for counseling purposes.
- Junior Mode reminder. An information alert prompts the professional to switch to the age appropriate Junior Mode as the child grows older.
- Fully customizable. The junior defaults can be customized to suit individual fitting philosophies.
- Easy access to the Junior Reports. A broad selection of customizable, printable Junior Reports is accessible in over 20 languages. Reports are tailored to the specific needs of various readers, including the child, parent, teacher or other caregiver.