Noahlink Wireless is a HIMSA industry-standard programming device for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) enabled hearing instruments such as Phonak Audéo B-Direct.
New opportunities in wireless fitting
- Exclusive to Phonak, the combination of Noahlink Wireless, Phonak Target 5.2 and Phonak direct connectivity hearing aids creates the foundation for a unique wireless workflow.
- Utilizes direct connectivity for a fast and reliable cable free fitting.
Simplifies the fitting process
- It is a universal programming device that eliminates the need for proprietary devices.
Easy to use and set up
- Noahlink Wireless is a simple plug and play solution.
- Just plug in the USB cable from the Noahlink Wireless into a computer. Noahlink Wireless will automatically install and it is easily selected in the drop down menu of available fitting devices.
Noahlink Wireless is compatible with Phonak Audéo B-Direct hearing aids.
Important note: Noahlink Wireless is not compatible with MS Windows Vista. Please visit for further information http://www.himsa.com
The product is packaged in a box that includes the Noahlink wireless, a USB cable, and a USB stick containing all necessary user guides in multiple languages.
Phonak Audéo B-Direct
The comprehensive RIC portfolio including the new rechargeable hearing aid for mild to severe hearing loss, designed to simplify your clients’ lives while providing an...
Phonak Target 5.2
Quite simply the world’s favorite fitting software.