Phonak Leo – Interactive Stories for iPad
This interactive storybook helps parents and teachers put children at ease with the hearing care process and associated technologies. It is available, in eight languages, free in the Apple App Store for iPad users.
Comfort and entertain children with hearing loss
Children with hearing loss may feel anxious about fitting in with their friends, especially when wearing new hearing technology. Leo the lion cub’s interactive storybook app is designed to help, providing children with a furry friend who faces exactly the same challenges they do.
- The App contains two stories: “Leo Gets Hearing Aids” and “Leo Gets a Roger System.”
- In these engaging stories, Leo learns how using his hearing assistive technology can help him to have more fun and do better at school.
- Leo’s storybook is suitable for children aged 1-8 years. It uses easy-to-follow language and engaging full-color illustrations to depict Leo and his animal friends as he travels through his hearing care journey.
- This interactive app adds environmental sounds, and readers can tap on different characters to make them spring instantly to life.
- The Phonak Leo – Interactive Stories iPad app is available in eight languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian and Swedish.
How the Phonak Leo – Interactive Stories iPad app works
Download the Phonak Leo – Interactive Stories iPad app in the Apple App Store.
Choose from two stories in one of eight languages.
Use it to enjoy Leo’s adventures on the go and share his stories on-screen with families and friends.