Phonak Target Junior mode
Latest developments in fitting software for children. Whether you are fitting a child with their first pair of hearing aids or providing technology to an experienced user, it’s crucial that these devices are configured to suit the child’s age, hearing loss, and communication needs.
This is why Phonak pioneered a dedicated pediatric fitting mode in our fitting software. This continually updated, evidence-based resource streamlines the process of configuring a child’s hearing aids – helping you to fit and verify your Phonak pediatric fitting using the very latest industry guidelines and research findings.
Highlights of Junior mode software
- Updated evidence based software defaults for children aged 0-3, 4-8, 9-12, and 13-18 years
- DSLv5a and NAL fitting formula defaults available.
- Individual fitting philosophies supported with customizable defaults
- Junior Roger/DAI+M start up program for DSL v5a
- Verification Assistant to streamline the verification process
- Age-based reminder to attach a tamperproof solution
- Individualized reports
- Quick overview screen