I hope that this letter finds you and your family well in these unsettling times. At the moment, I encourage you to stay safe as your overall health and well-being are the top priority. During this crisis, I believe in doing what I can to continue serving the needs of the hearing loss community in a safe, legal and responsible manner. Here at Clinic Name, we are adhering to local, state and federal government regulations as well as guidance from the World Health Organization. If you have urgent hearing care needs, we are willing to see you in the office, in accordance with the local guidelines.
We have taken the following precautions to ensure your health and safety during clinic visits:
• We are offering “curb-side service” for clean and checks to minimize exposure. Please call our office at XXX-XXX-XXXX to set up an appointment
• We have instituted enhanced cleaning protocols for our office equipment, tools, and surfaces to minimize the risk of infection to you and our team
• We have asked our team to refrain from unnecessary contact with you as this is recommended in the training they have completed provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
• We are restricting the patient flow through the office to support your social distancing practice while in our waiting room
We have also adjusted our services to help meet your hearing needs at home:
• If you need supplies for your hearing aids, such as batteries, wax traps, cleaning tools or accessories, we are happy to send those to you via mail
• I am available to consult and trouble shoot any hearing aid problems over the phone
• I am offering Remote Support, which allows me to make changes to your hearing aid programs at a distance. It is a virtual video meeting held over the internet to make fine tuning changes if needed
At Clinic Name we wish you the best health, safety, and of course hearing during these times. We are with you now, and we’ll be right here to support you when this is over.