A multifunctional hearing aid that has the unique ability to be paired to an Advanced Bionics Naída CI M90 sound processor.
Phonak Naída™ Link M
What makes Naída Link M so unique?
Providing a continuum of care
With Phonak and Advanced Bionics your clients can choose a hearing partner for life. When a hearing aid in each ear is not enough, a cochlear implant may be recommended. If they choose to proceed down this path, then they can continue to use the hearing aid on one ear and a cochlear implant on the other.
Evolving with your clients
Naída Link M is a solution with your client:
- Two Naída Link M devices can be worn together as hearing aids
- One Naída Link M can be paired with Naída CI M as a dynamic and integrated solution
Working in unison
The Phonak Naída Link M works in unison with the Naída™ Marvel cochlear implant sound processor from Advanced Bionics. They are wirelessly connected and can communicate with each other in a coordinated, dynamic way since they are both based on Marvel technology.
The Naída Link M and Naída CI M break new ground in bimodal connectivity, wirelessly connecting to any of the Roger microphones your client chooses. Both hearing aids and sound processors receive streamed sound from a variety of Bluetooth®* enabled devices to both ears, in stereo sound quality.
RogerDirect™ allows Roger technology to stream directly to Marvel hearing aids1 to boost hearing performance in loud noise and over distance.
Connectivity to smartphones, TV and more
Marvel hearing aids connects directly to iOS, Android smartphones or other Bluetooth®* enabled devices. Clients can also receive hands-free calls and stream TV, music, audio books, podcasts and more.
Powerful, rich sound
Marvel hearing aids recognize and automatically adapt to precisely match more listening situations than ever before2. With AutoSense OS™ 3.0 and Binaural VoiceStream Technology™, your clients can enjoy better the Roger performance as well as less listening effort with StereoZoom compared to Real Ear Sound and better memory recall in noise3.
Clients can optimize and personalize their hearing experience with Marvel hearing aids with easy-to-use accessories like Phonak RemoteControl.
eSolutions with smart apps*
Phonak eSolutions is a suite of Phonak app- and web-based services used to facilitate the practice of eAudiology. This provides a selection of remote based services, as well as solutions that offer greater user autonomy.
- Convenient real-time remote video support
- Tracking hearing experience
- Phone call transcriptions
- Online hearing screener for your practice
Learning to make sense of all the new sounds that hearing technology provides can take practice. This portal is filled with customized resources so those with hearing technology can practice their listening skills anytime, anywhere.
* myPhonak app is compatible with Naída Link M only if used in a monaural configuration or paired to another Naída Link M.
1. RogerDirect™ requires the installation of Roger receivers into the Phonak hearing aids.
2. Rodrigues, T. & Liebe, S. (2020). Phonak AutoSense OS™ 3.0. The new & enhanced automatic operating system. Phonak Insight, retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed February 19th, 2020.
3. Winneke, A., Schulte, M. & Latzel, M. (2020). Effect of Directional Microphone Technology in Hearing Aids on Neural Correlates of Listening and Memory Effort: An Electroencephalographic Study. Trends in hearing 24(10):233121652094841 DOI: 10.1177/2331216520948410
* Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG
iOS is a trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.