User Guide: Audéo P-312/13T
User Guide: Audéo P-R/RT
Quick Guide: Mini Charger Case
Guide: Phonak Power Pack
Guide: Phonak Charger Case Combi
How To's - Direct connectivity
Video: How to install and use the TV Connector
How do I connect my Phonak Audéo P hearing aids to my iPhone?
1. Go to the iPhone home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the ”Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth on.
4. Switch your Audéo P hearing aids off and turn them after 5 seconds again on.
5. After several seconds, the name of your Audéo P will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request.” Click “Pair”.
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
8. Your iPhone is now connected to Audéo P hearing aids
For more information visit https://product-support.phonak.com/