The world's first uniquely shaped left and right hearing aids which follows the natural curve of the head.
Phonak Slim unleashes the ear’s amazing potential
The world’s first hearing aid with a unique 7° angle to follow the natural contour of the head. Phonak Slim provides unrivaled* sound quality1.
- Crisp natural sound2
- Brilliant speech understanding1,3,4
- Universal connectivity
- Health data tracking**
- Tracks Steps to promote greater well-being**
It takes two to tango – a perfect couple with a unique left and right design.
Designed to be different
For style-minded clients, the design of Phonak Slim boasts uniquely shaped left and right hearing aids, which follows the natural contour of the head.
Phonak Slim embodies your style and confidence. Plus, when used with the myPhonak app, its step tracking** also promotes greater well-being for your clients.
What clients are saying about Phonak Slim
Clients will appreciate the modern design combined with a whole range of advanced benefits.
- Phonak Slim would make 60% of people feel more confident wearing hearing aids.5
- 52% of people reported that Phonak Slim would improve the overall appeal of wearing hearing aids.5
- Phonak Slim would motivate 41% of people to consider an earlier repurchase.5
Health data tracking compatibility
When paired with the myPhonak app, Phonak Slim includes health data tracking to provide your clients with the ability to track:
- Activity levels
- Optional goal setting
- Average wearing time in different sound environments
Giving clients access to this health data can help promote feelings of greater well-being.**
Listening in noise and over distance
Roger is designed to improve hearing in situations where there is background noise and there is distance to the speaker. The microphone picks up the voice of the speaker and wirelessly transmits it directly to Roger receivers*** in your clients' hearing aids.
This enables them to fully participate in group conversations even in very noisy environments, such as restaurants, meetings at work and school activities. The proven performance of Roger6 streams directly to Phonak Slim.
*compared to Phonak Audéo Marvel
**In order to access health data, it is necessary to create an account within myPhonak app.
***RogerDirect™ requires the installation of Roger receivers into the Phonak hearing aids by a hearing care professional.
1. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0 - significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed November 2020.
2. Taphuntsang, D. (2020). Market research ID 4387. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in further information
3. Wright, A. (2020). Adaptive Phonak Digital 2.0: Next-level fitting formula with adaptive compression for reduced listening effort. Phonak Field Study News, retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed August 19th 2020.
4. Appleton, J., & Voss S.C., (2020) Motion-based beamformer steering leads to better speech understanding and overall listening experience. Phonak Field Study News. retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence,accessed August 2020.
5. Taphuntsang, D. (2021) Market Research (ID4428). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in further information.
6. Thibodeau, L. (2014). Comparison of speech recognition with adaptive digital and FM wireless technology by listeners who use hearing aids. American Journal of Audiology, 23(2), 201-210