ML12i – design-integrated Dynamic FM receiver
Bringing Dynamic FM to users of Phonak micro BTE hearing instruments
ML12i is a miniature, design-integrated Dynamic FM receiver for use with Phonak micro Behind-the-Ear (BTE) hearing instruments that use a 13 battery.
When attached to the user’s hearing instrument, ML12i provides all the benefits of Phonak’s Dynamic FM technology. These include:
- Dynamic Speech Extractor - an algorithm that improves signal-to-noise ratios by up to 15 dB and speech scores in noise by dozens of percentage points.
- State-of-the art Dynamic FM receiver
- Compatible with all Phonak micro BTEs that use a 13 battery
- Compatible with all Phonak FM transmitters
- Highly durable
- Direct Frequency Synchronization (DFS) with the inspiro or any other Phonak FM transmitter
Intelligent stand-by mode (saves power when thetransmitter is switched off)
- Fully programmable with FM SuccessWare
Note: Phonak FM systems are not compatible with FM products from other manufacturers.