ML14i – design-integrated Dynamic FM receiver for Cochlear’s Nucleus 5
Better speech recognition in noise
Phonak’s ML14i Dynamic FM receiver works with Cochlear’s Nucleus 5 system to help CI recipients enjoy enhanced speech understanding in noise and over distance.
Thanks to Dynamic FM’s signal to noise ratios, Nucleus 5 wearers are able to better identify speech signals in typically challenging sound environments such as restaurants, parties, TV rooms, outdoors, in the car and over distance.
- State-of-the-art Dynamic FM receiver
- Speech understanding in noise benefits
- Enhances signal-to-noise ratios (SNRs)
- Discrete design-integrated form factor
- Full range of Dynamic FM transmitters
- Multiple speakers possible using Phonak MultiTalker Network
- Fully programmable with FM SuccessWare 4.5