Conversations shine with Lumity
Hearing can be challenging in different situations. Market research (MarkeTrak IX) shows that hearing aid adopters report social benefits of hearing aid use, such as a better ability to engage in group activities and a positive impact on relationships.1
Phonak Lumity with unique SmartSpeech™ Technology improves speech understanding, reduces listening effort2 and allows patients to focus on what they really want to hear.
What is SmartSpeech Technology?
With Phonak Lumity we’re introducing SmartSpeech Technology, which builds upon our proven history of speech understanding with new innovations:
- SpeechSensor enables patients to hear more from the back and sides
- StereoZoom 2.0 allows patients to have more focus on conversations from the front
- Adaptive Phonak Digital (APD) 2.0 leads to reduced listening effort in noise for those with mild to severe hearing loss*2
- Steered by AutoSense OS™ 5.0, Lumity can accurately identify the sound environment to create more than 200 unique setting combinations
Hear the quiet-talking barista
Because no matter who is speaking, conversations shine with Lumity.
Phonak Audéo Life™ Lumity
The second generation of the world’s first waterproof** rechargeable hearing aid is capable of being submerged in up to ½ a meter of fresh, pool or salt water.
Enhance patients well-being
With the myPhonak app, your patients can take control of their hearing aids wherever and whenever they like. Features include:
- All-new health data tracking features, such as tracking steps, activity levels, distance walked or ran, and wearing time
- Control of StereoZoom 2.0 and its strength in real-time
- Remote control functionality
- Remote care with your clinic
Phonak Charger Ease
With its small and compact design, Phonak Charger Ease charges Audéo L-R and RT hearing aids in just three hours so your patients can enjoy a full day of hearing.
Phonak Well-Hearing is Well-Being™
The positive aspect of hearing well and the impact on the overall well-being of patients is integrated into everything we develop.
*compared to Phonak Marvel
** up to 50 cm
1. Abrams, H.B., & Kihm, J. (2015). An Introduction to MarkeTrak IX: A New Baseline for the Hearing Aid Market. Hearing Review, 22(6), 16. Retrieved from https://www.hearingreview.com/2015/05/introduction-marketrak-ix-new-baseline-hearing-aid-market/ on March 25, 2021
2. 1. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0 - significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed August, 2022.
Latzel, M. & Hobi, S. (2022) ActiveVent™ Receiver provides benefit of open and closed acoustics for better speech understanding in noise and naturalness of own voice perception. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed August 2022.
Thibodeau L.M. (2020) Benefits in Speech Recognition in Noise with Remote Wireless Microphones in Group Settings. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, 31(6), 404–411.
Woodward,J and Latzel, M (2022) New implementation of directional beamforming configurations show improved speech understanding and reduced listening effort. Phonak Field Study News in preparation. Expected end of 2022