Noahlink Wireless is a HIMSA industry-standard programming device for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) enabled hearing instruments such as Phonak Audéo B-Direct.
New opportunities in wireless fitting
- Exclusive to Phonak, the combination of Noahlink Wireless, Phonak Target 5.2 and Phonak direct connectivity hearing aids creates the foundation for a unique wireless workflow.
- Utilizes direct connectivity for a fast and reliable cable free fitting.
Simplifies the fitting process
- It is a universal programming device that eliminates the need for proprietary devices.
Easy to use and set up
- Noahlink Wireless is a simple plug and play solution.
- Just plug in the USB cable from the Noahlink Wireless into a computer. Noahlink Wireless will automatically install and it is easily selected in the drop down menu of available fitting devices.
Noahlink Wireless is compatible with Phonak Audéo B-Direct hearing aids.
Important note: Noahlink Wireless is not compatible with MS Windows Vista. Please visit for further information http://www.himsa.com
The product is packaged in a box that includes the Noahlink wireless, a USB cable, and a USB stick containing all necessary user guides in multiple languages.
Phonak Audéo B-Direct
The comprehensive RIC family introduces a host of innovative technologies to simplify your clients’ life. Designed for mild to severe hearing losses, Audéo hearing aids...
Phonak Target 5.2
Quite simply the world’s favorite fitting software.