User Guide: Audéo P-312/13T
User Guide: Audéo P-R/RT
Quick Guide: Mini Charger Case
Guide: Phonak Power Pack
Guide: Phonak Charger Case Combi
How Tos - Direct connectivity
Video: How to install and use the TV Connector
How do I connect my Phonak Audéo P hearing aids to my iPhone?
1. Go to the iPhone home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the ”Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth on.
4. Switch your Audéo P hearing aids off and on again after waiting 5 seconds.
5. After several seconds, the name of your Audéo P will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request.” Click “Pair”.
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
8. Your iPhone is now connected to your Audéo P hearing aids
For more information visit https://product-support.phonak.com/
Please note, paper copies and previous versions of user guides will be provided up on request. A copy will be sent within 7 days. Please contact your local Phonak distributor if you do not find the user guide you are looking for.