User Guide: Roger Touchscreen Mic
Guide: Roger Touchscreen Mic - Quick setup guide
Guide: Roger Pass-around - Quick setup guide
Guide: Roger Multimedia Hub - Quick setup guide
Guide: Roger Charging Rack - Quick setup guide
Guide: How to apply Skinit stickers to Sky and Roger devices
Q: How many Roger devices can be connected in the same network by the primary Roger microphone?
- Unlimited number of Roger receivers
- Up to 35 Roger microphones
- Maximum 1 Roger Multimedia Hub when mixing network mode is selected
- Maximum 1 Roger DigiMaster 5000
- Up to 2 Roger DigiMaster 7000
- Up to 5 Roger DigiMaster X
Q: Is it possible to integrate Roger Touchscreen Mic to an existing classroom network, where the primary is a Roger inspiro?
- Yes, press connect from the Roger inspiro within 10cm / 4” of the Roger Touchscreen Mic
- Roger inspiro must be in Roger only mode
Have a question? We're here to help
Email us, or call to talk with a Phonak support Rep in person.